Guests arriving at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Tokyo are ushered from a private entrance, whisked directly to the 38th floor Sky Lobby and presented with a breathtaking view of the dramatic cityscape. Above, the sky is revealed through the vast glass windows. There is no doubt the new Mandarin Oriental hotel epitomizes sophisticated luxury.
Whilst incorporating the highest levels of technology the hotel has been designed with a vision to ensure guests have an unmistakable sense of the unique city in which they are staying. Inspired by tradition the contemporary interior subtly captures the essence of 'Forest and Water' expressing the Japanese appreciation of nature.
At every opportunity, guests are offered panoramic vistas of Tokyo. And at street level, key city destinations are equally easy to see. The luxury hotel is located on Chuo Dori, the "5th Avenue" of the rich historical district off Nihonbashi. The area includes the original Mitsukoshi Department Store and exciting new developments, CORED 2 and CORED 3, which include luxury shopping, innovative restaurants and cinema complex. The renowned Ginza entertainment and shopping district is within walking distance and in less than twenty minutes you can stroll to the Imperial Palace.
- American Breakfast for two daily
- $100 Hotel credit per room, per stay. Applicable to Restaurants (excluding Gourmet Shop, Sushi Shin), In room dining and Spa treatments only (excluding Spa Merchandise). (Credit has no cash value)
- Personalized Welcome amenities
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Upgrade to the next room category (room to room, suite to suite)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM